tsukuyomi shinobi Index du Forum
tsukuyomi shinobi Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Victoire 2 - Defaites 0

Voici l'AMV de IRON-MOMO merci mec !! 

La team ouvrira un coté Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja generation !

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

[HD] Flicker -%How?Much Are You$Willing To Forget (2013)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tsukuyomi shinobi Index du Forum -> Topic -> Blabla
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
obayusef

Masculin
PV:
PC:

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD] Flicker -%How?Much Are You$Willing To Forget (2013) Répondre en citant

Flicker - How Much Are You Willing To Forget (2013) > bit.ly/1Tk4gIY

Is..This..Real..Life?..closes..the..album..with..a..long,..plaintive..piano-driven..ebb..into..nothingness,..and..its..exactly..the..kind..of..gorgeous..simplicity..that..only..a..band..with..this..much..confidence..in..itself..can..pull..off..wellNot..because..I..hadnt..listened..to..this&but..because..I..was..finding..it..genuinely..difficult..to..stop..listening..to..this..long..enough..to..write..about..it(The..same..can..of..course..be..said..of..Frank..Zappa.)..It..gives..them..a..pretty..timeless..shelf-life,..but..it..also..means..that..its..easy..to..find..examples..of..that..approach..backfiring,..where..they..overreach..just..enough..that..the..weirdness..and..experimentalism..starts..to..feel..silly..and..reductiveIf..the..album..is..a..depiction..of..a..mental..descensus..ad..inferos,..this..is..undoubtedly..the..lowest..pointBoth....coming....in....at....around....the....6-7....minute....mark,....they....feature....expansive....sections....of....instrumental....exploration,....but....neither....outstay....their....welcomeAnalysisThis..sense..of..alienation..continues..with..the..next..tracks..Out..There..(..Is..there..anybody..out..there?..sings..frontman..Ellis..Mordecai)..and..My..Empty..HeadIt's...also...an...example...of...how...Flicker...has...borrowed...pages...from...Genesis...and...FloydRelated...This...entry...was...posted...in...Album...Reviews...and...tagged...album,...Aylesbury,...British,...Faulkner,...Flicker,...indie,...music,...prog...rock,...review,...UK,...unsigned(LogOut/Change)....You....are....commenting....using....your....Google+....accountI..look..forward..to..hearing..a..lot..more..from..them,..so..be..sure..to..check..them..out..on..iTunes..or..at..their..Bandcamp..pagePeter..Coussens..-..Bass..GuitarHere....the....experimentalism....comes....naturally,....and....the....stranger....passages........of....which....there....are....many........feel....like....integral....parts....of....the....journeyWhen....it....comes....naturally....the....listener....feels....as....though....hes....being....granted....access....to....an....entirely....new....and....exciting....universe,....bursting....with....possibilityActually,....Flicker....has....some....connection....with....the....last....band....as....they....developed....out....of....the....same....town,....AylesburyIts....passages....like....this....that....tend....to....resonate....with....me....most,....and....in....the....case....of....Flicker....its....the....moment....that....absolutely....had....me....hookedMy...Empty...Head...06:43...buy...track...5Featuring....similar....nails-down-the-blackboard....style....eerie....strings....to....OK....Computers....spiritual....nadir....Climbing....Up....The....Walls,....it....conjures....up....a....mood....of....catatonic....despair....before....lurching....into....a....mid-paced....but....intense-as-hell....second....half,....Mordecais....voice....drenched....in....angst....and....distortionBuy...Now...$7...USD...or...more...Send...as...Gift...Post..navigation..ALBUM..REVIEW:..The..Loose..Kites....Of..Bricks..AndBrambles..→..One..comment..on..“ALBUM..REVIEW:..Flicker....How..Much..Are..You..Willing..ToForget?”..Mark..says:..September..10,..2013..at..11:37..am..This..could..be..my..album..of..the..year(LogOut/Change)...You...are...commenting...using...your...Facebook...accountVaughan..Abrey..-..DrumsThis...is...a...band...to...watchYou...hear...this...within...Counting...Time...and...My...Empty...HeadFeel....free....to....follow....me....on....Facebook....and....TwitterJoin....31....other....followers....Follow....me....on....TwitterMy....Tweets....Create....a....free....website....or....blog....at....WordPress.comJust...listenHow...Much...Are...You...Willing...to...Forget...is...easily...recommendedIt..feels..as..though..the..band..is..more..interested..in..crafting..a..series..of..strong..singular..experiences..than..one..grander,..album-spanning..one9...track...album...now...available...on...iTunes...and...most...online...storesreleased....January....28,....2013....Ellis....Mordecai....-....Vocals,....Guitar,....Keyboard....and....String....arrangements f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tsukuyomi shinobi Index du Forum -> Topic -> Blabla Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation